• 250g Vietnamese sausage (cha lua), cut into quarters
• 1 onion, peeled and sliced
• 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
• Handful of Thai celery, chopped
• Handful of coriander, chopped
• 8 mint leaves, chopped
• 5 red chillies, halved
• Juice of 1/2 lime
• 2 tbsp fish sauce
• 1/2 tsp sugar
1. Bring a pan of water to the boil. Add the Vietnamese sausage and cook for 2 minutes. Drain.
2. In a bowl, add the Vietnamese sausage, onion, tomatoes, chillies, celery and coriander and mix together.
3. Add in the fish sauce, lime juice, sugar and mint. Combine together and mix well.
PREP & COOK TIME: 10 minutes
SUPERFOOD: Tomatoes contain lycopene which can help reduce the risk of cancer