• 1 pork tenderloin
• 4 spring onions, finely chopped
• 1 red chilli, finely chopped
• 3 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
• 1 tbsp grated ginger
• 2 tbsp yellow bean sauce
• 2 tbsp Shaoxing rice wine
• 2 tbsp honey
• 2 tbsp light soy sauce
• 2 tbsp coconut oil
• 1 tsp dark soy sauce
• 1 tsp brown sugar
1. In a bowl, mix the garlic, ginger, yellow bean sauce, rice wine, honey, light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, coconut oil and sugar together.
2. Add the pork loin to the bowl and marinade for 25 minutes.
3. Pre-heat the oven 200C/400F/Gas Mark 6 and heat a griddle pan on high heat.
4. Fry the pork loin on the griddle for 2 minutes each side before transferring to an oven proof tray and placing in the oven for 15 minutes.
5. Leave to cool for 10 minutes, whilst you heat the remaining marinade sauce.
6. Once the pork is cool, cut into 1 inch pieces before drizzling over the marinade. Top with the spring onions and chilli. Serve.
PREP & COOK TIME: 1 hour
SUPERFOOD: GARLIC contain anti-inflammatory properties to aid your immune system and help combat sickness.