• 250g turkey mince
• 1 celery stick, finely chopped
• 1 carrot, finely chopped
• 1 onion, finely chopped
• 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
• 400g chopped tomatoes
• 1 tbsp dried mixed herbs
• 1 tbsp tomato puree
• 200g dried spaghetti
• 2 tbsp olive oil
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil on a medium heat, in a saucepan and add the turkey mince. Season with salt and pepper, and cook until brown. Once cooked, put into a bowl and set aside
- In the same saucepan, add the remaining olive oil on a low heat and throw in the onions and garlic.
- Stir for a minute before adding the carrot and celery and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Add the turkey mince back into the pan.
- Pour in the can of chopped tomatoes, tomato puree and mixed herbs. Mix all together and add water if necessary
- Turn the heat down to low and simmer for between 20-30 minutes
- When ready to cook the spaghetti, heat a saucepan of water, and when boiling, add the spaghetti until cooked.
- Serve together
PREP & COOK TIME: 45 minutes
SUPERFOOD: CELERY Contains antibacterial properties to help kill bacteria. This will improve your immune and digestive systems as well as help fight acne.