• 2 tuna steaks
• 1/2 cucumber, cut in quarters
• 1 avocado, de-stoned and sliced
• 1 red pepper, cut into small chunks
• 1 yellow pepper, cut into small chunks
• 75g cous-cous
• 1/2 red onion, diced
• 1 egg
• Juice of 1 lemon
• Olive oil
1. Boil a kettle and tip the water into a bowl filled with the cous-cous. The water should just cover the top of the cous-cous. Leave until the water has been absorbed.
2. Bring a separate saucepan of water to the boil, and turn down the heat until a simmer. Add 5 tbsp salt to the water and crack an egg into the saucepan. Poach for 3 minutes.
3. Once the cous-cous has cooked, mix this with the red onion, peppers, cucumber, avocado, lemon juice, drizzle of olive oil, salt and pepper.
4. On a frying pan, heat 2 tbsp olive oil and cook the tuna steaks for 2-3 minutes each side.
5. Transfer the cous-cous to a plate and add the tuna on top, as well as the olive oil. Serve.
PREP & COOK TIME: 15 MINS
SUPERFOOD: TUNA Contains Omega-3 to combat heart disease, bad cholesterol, lower blood pressure and improve eyesight