• 500g lean turkey mince
• 1 onion, diced
• 2 garlic cloves, crushed and chopped
• 2 slices of brown bread
• 2 tbsp olive oil
• 2 tbsp Madras curry paste
• 2 tbsp mango chutney
• 1 tsp dried mixed herbs
• 3 eggs
• 200ml non-fat Greek yoghurt
• 10g flaked almonds
- Heat the olive oil into a pan on a medium heat. Add the garlic and onion and saute until brown.
- Add the turkey mince and cook for a further minute, before adding the madras curry paste and mango salsa. Cook for a further 3 minutes.
- Whilst the turkey mixture is cooking, drizzle some water over the slices of bread to make it soft.
- Add the mixed herbs to the turkey mixture and season with salt and pepper.
- Turn off the heat and break up the bread slices and add to the mixture. Stir and mix together.
- Transfer the mixture to an oven-proof dish and leave to cool for around 20 minutes. Pre-heat the oven to 350F/177c/gas mark 4.
- Once the mixture has cooled, add the eggs and yoghurt into a bowl and mix together until smooth and combined.
- Add on top of the turkey mixture and sprinkle the flaked almonds on top. Put into the oven and cook for 35 minutes.
PREP & COOK TIME: 1 HOUR 15 MINS
SUPERFOOD: TURKEY high in protein, low in fat and contains vitamin B