• 12 large tiger prawns, de-frosted
• 1 tin straw mushrooms, drained
• 2 tbsp tom yum paste
• 1 stalk lemongrass, broken in half
• 1 pack enoki mushrooms
• 500ml water
• 5 kaffir lime leaves, stalks removed
• 4 red chillies, sliced lengthways
• 3 slices galangal
• Juice of 1/2 lime
• 2 tbsp fish sauce
1. Fill a saucepan with the water and bring to the boil.
2. Add the tom yum paste to the pan, and mix until the paste has dissolved.
3. Add the lemon grass, galangal, mushrooms and lime leaves. Turn the heat down to a simmer.
4. Add the prawns, fish sauce, lime juice and chillies.
5. Simmer for around 30 minutes before serving.
PREP & COOK TIME: 40 minutes
SUPERFOOD: Prawns contain selenium and zinc, which maintain healthy cells and immune system.