• 300g firm tofu, cut into cubes
• 3 sweet potatoes, cut into cubes
• 1 butternut squash, cut into cubes
• 2 carrots, peeled and chopped
• 1 garlic clove, crushed
• 1 tbsp olive oil
• 1 avocado, peeled, de-stoned and sliced
• Handful of frozen edamame beans
• 2 red chillies, chopped
• 2 tbsp black sesame seeds
• 6 tbsp light soy sauce
• 4 tsp crunch peanut butter
• 1 tsp honey
• 1 lime, juiced
1. Mix the peanut butter, 4 tbsp soy sauce, honey and lime together. Pre-heat the oven to 177C/350F/ Gas mark 4.
2. Marinade the tofu with the mixture and leave for 1 hour
3. In a bowl, mix the sweet potato, butternut squash, carrots, garlic, olive oil and remaining soy sauce and coat well.
4. Place on a baking tray and cook for 10 minutes. Add the tofu to the tray and cook for a further 30 minutes.
5. Boil the edamame beans for 5 minutes.
6. Divide the roasted vegetables between 2 plates and top with the tofu. Put the edamame beans, chilli, avocado and sesame seeds on top. Serve.
PREP & COOK TIME: 1 hour 45 minutes
SUPERFOOD: TOFU contains protein which is essential for body repair and muscle growth.