• 2 chicken breasts, cut into chunks
• 1 tbsp Thai red curry paste
• 4 tbsp coconut cream
• 1 garlic clove, peeled and minced
• 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- Heat the vegetable oil on a low heat in a pan. Add the garlic and sauté for 30 seconds.
- Add the curry paste and fry until it releases it’s natural oils.
- Add the coconut cream and mix with the curry paste to form a smooth marinade paste.
- In a bowl, add the chicken and marinade paste, and leave to marinade for around 12 hours.
- When the time comes to cook the chicken, soak 4 skewers in water for around 30 minutes. This will make sure the skewers do not burn.
- Thread the chicken onto the skewers and cook under the grill or on the barbecue, for around 20-25 minutes, or until the chicken has cooked – turning every so often.
- Serve with vegetables and rice.
PREP & COOK TIME: 12 hours
SUPERFOOD: Chicken contains protein, which is essential for bone and muscle growth.