• 500g beef joint, cut into thin slices
• 1 tbsp green curry paste
• 4 Thai eggplants, halved
• 400ml coconut milk
• 2 tbsp vegetable oil
• 6 kaffir lime leaves, stalks removed
• 4 red chillies, halved
• 2 tbsp fish sauce
• 1 tbsp sugar
• Cooked rice, to serve
1. Heat the oil in a saucepan on a medium-low heat. Add the curry paste and fry until the paste releases it’s oils.
2. Add 1 tablespoon of coconut oil and mix together to form a paste.
3. Add another tablespoon of coconut milk and mix together until the coconut milk turns green. Repeat adding tablespoons of coconut milk until you have used half of the tin.
4. Add the beef and stir to combine with the coconut/curry paste mix. Add the rest of the coconut milk, and bring to the boil.
5. Add 300ml water along with the eggplants, lime leaves, chillies, sugar and fish sauce.
6. Serve the curry with cooked rice.
PREP & COOK TIME: 40 minutes
SUPERFOOD: CHILLI helps to fight cold and flu, improves your digestive and gut health and speeds up your metabolism.