• 220g oats
• 60g crunchy peanut butter
• 60g strawberry jam
• 2 ripe bananas, chopped
• 6-8 strawberries, cut into pieces
1. Heat the oven to 350F / 180C / Gas Mark 4. Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
2. In a bowl, mix the oats, bananas and peanut butter, and mix until well combined.
3. Split evenly into 8 moulds and press into cookie shapes on the baking tray.
4. Spread the strawberry jam over each cookie and layer with the strawberry pieces.
5. Place into the oven and cook for 15-20 minutes.
6. Leave to cool for 5 minutes before serving.
PREP & COOK TIME: 30 minutes
SUPERFOOD: STRAWBERRY Contains vitamin C to enhance your skin and immune system