• 200g porridge oats
• 3 ripe bananas
• 240ml soy milk
• 150g pitted dates
• Juice of 1/2 lemon
• 2 tsp baking powder
• 1 tsp cinnamon
• 1/2 tsp salt
• 60g walnuts, roughly chopped
• 100g frozen strawberries and blueberries, de-frosted
• 1 tbsp chia seeds
• 10ml coconut water
• 1 tbsp desiccated coconut
1. In a food processor, whizz the porridge oats until they become fine like flour. Transfer to a separate bowl and add the baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
2. Add the dates, soymilk, lemon juice and bananas to the food processor and whizz together until a smooth consistency.
3. Add the wet ingredients into the bowl with the dry ingredients and combine together until mixed. Leave for 20 minutes for the oats to soak up the wet ingredients.
4. Pre-heat the oven to 350F / 180C / Gas mark 4. Line a loaf tray with greaseproof paper.
5. Mix the de-frosted berries with the chia seeds and coconut water, mashing up some of the berries.
6. Fold in the walnuts into the batter mix, before transferring to the loaf tray.
7. Layer the berry mixture on top of the batter, before placing into the oven.
8. Bake for 1 hour. Allow to cool before cutting into slices, and serving.
PREP & COOK TIME: 1 hour 30 minutes
SUPERFOOD: BLUEBERRIES Contains antioxidants to fight free-radicals (molecules that damages the cells in your body)