• 1 pack of smoked salmon
• 2 wholemeal tortilla wraps
• 1/2 cucumber, cut into quarters
• 1/4 pack of light soft cream cheese
• Black pepper
1. Heat the tortilla wraps in a pan, on a low heat for about 30 seconds each side.
2. Divide the soft cheese between the 2 tortilla wraps and spread evenly.
3. Layer the smoked salmon and cucumber between the 2 wraps, and sprinkle over the black pepper.
4. Fold 3 edges of the wrap inwards and roll the wrap towards the open edge. Cut through the middle of the wrap and serve.
PREP & COOK TIME: 10 MINS
SUPERFOOD: CUCUMBER contains anti-oxidants to fight off free-radical harming bacteria in your body