• 2 salmon fillets
• 2 packs udon noodles
• 1/2 cucumber, sliced into quarters
• 1 avocado, de-stoned and sliced into strips
• 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
• Sesame sauce
1. Bring a pan of water to the boil and add in the udon noodles. Cook for 5 minutes.
2. Place the salmon fillets on the grill and cook for a minute each side (Note – I like to keep my salmon raw, however you should cook according to your preference and doctor’s advice)
3. Cut up the salmon fillets into chunks.
4. Assemble the noodles into 2 bowls, and then add the tomatoes, cucumber, avocado and salmon on top.
5. Drizzle over the sesame sauce and serve.
PREP & COOK TIME: 10 minutes
SUPERFOOD: SALMON contains essential omega 3 fats to lower blood pressure and reduce the risk of cancer.