For the pancakes:
• 120g porridge oats
• 2 tbsp chia seeds
• 2 eggs
• 4 tbsp vanilla yoghurt
• 1/2 tsp cinnamon
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• 1 tsp baking powder
• 1 ripe banana
• 1/2 tsp salt
For the toppings:
• Handful of raspberries
• Drizzle of maple syrup
• Handful of dark chocolate chips
1. Place the oats, banana, chia seeds, salt, baking powder, cinnamon, vanilla extract, eggs and yoghurt into a food processor. Mix until smooth.
2. Heat a pan on medium-high heat. Spray the pan with cooking spray.
3. Place 2 tbsp of pancake mix onto the pan and form into one circular shape.
4. Cook for around 3-4 minutes each side, until bubbles start to form on the top. Carefully flip the pancake over and cook for a further 1-2 minutes. Repeat until the pancake mix has gone.
5. Top with the raspberries and dark chocolate chips, and finish by drizzling over the maple syrup.
PREP & COOK TIME: 15 minutes
SUPERFOOD: Raspberries Contain vitamin C to enhance your skin and immune system