• 4 crepes (pre-bought or make your own)
• 4 tbsp crunchy peanut butter
• 2 handfuls of fresh blueberries
• 2 tbsp of honey
- Heat the pancakes on a pan for around 30 seconds each side, or until warm.
- Fold the crepe in half and then fold in half again.
- Assemble by placing a tbsp of peanut butter on top of each pancake, followed by scattering the blueberries on top and then drizzling the honey over the pancakes.
PREP & COOK TIME: 5 minutes
SUPERFOOD: BLUEBERRIES Contains antioxidants to fight free-radicals (molecules that damages the cells in your body)