• 30g vanilla protein powder
• 30g plain flour
• 1 egg
• 120ml skimmed milk
• Drizzle of honey
• Frozen mixed berries
• 2 tbsp vegetable oil
1. Whisk the flour, protein powder, egg and milk into a bowl. Leave for 1 minute.
2. Heat the oil on a low heat in a pan.
3. Spoon some of the mixture into the pan to get the size of the pancake you want and cook for 30 seconds or until bubble form on form.
4. Flip the pancake over and cook for a further 30 seconds
5. Pour the remainder of the mix into the pan and repeat the cooking process.
6. Stack the pancakes on top of each other and top with the frozen berries.
7. Drizzle over the honey and serve.
PREP & COOK TIME: 10 minutes
SUPERFOOD: BLUEBERRIES Contains antioxidants to fight free-radicals (molecules that damages the cells in your body)