• 4 turkey burgers
• 2 avocados, halved and stone removed
• 4 eggs,
• 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
• 2 tbsp olive oil
• Salt and pepper
- Slice a hole in the middle of each avocado half
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and cook the turkey burgers for 4-5 minutes each side
- Move the turkey burgers to one side of the pan and add the avocado halves. Crack the eggs into the avocado holes.
- Lower the heat and cook for 2 minutes, or until your desired egg consistency
- Add the tomato halves and fry for 30 seconds.
- Season with the salt and pepper. Serve
PREP & COOK TIME: 15 minutes
SUPERFOOD: AVOCADO Contains vitamin K to reduce blood pressure levels, and help prevent cancer