• 200g porridge oats
• 40g milled flaxseeds
• 30g mixed nuts, chopped
• 1 tbsp chia seeds
• 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
• 2 scoops chocolate protein powder
• 100g honey
• 75g butter
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180C / 350 F / Gas Mark 4. Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
2. In a bowl, add the oats, flaxseeds, nuts, chia seeds, cinnamon and protein powder.
3. In a saucepan, heat the butter and honey together, until the butter has all melted. Turn off the heat and mix in the dry ingredients, until well combined.
4. Place onto the baking tray and squash down until it’s around 2cm thick.
5. Place into the oven and cook for 20 minutes.
6. Leave to cool for 5-10 minutes before cutting into squares. Serve.
PREP & COOK TIME: 30 minutes
SUPERFOOD: Flaxseeds contain omega-3 which can promote brain and eye health.