• 4 pieces frozen cod
• 4 tbsp pesto
• 4 tbsp panko breadcrumbs
• 1/4 packet of mixed frozen vegetables
• 1 clove garlic
• 1 tbsp chopped parsley
1. Pre-heat the oven to 200C/400F/Gas mark 6.
2. Place the cod pieces onto a sheet of foil, on a baking tray and place into the oven for 5 minutes.
3. Mix the pesto, breadcrumbs and salt and pepper into a bowl and mix together.
4. Once the 5 minutes are done, take the cod pieces out and set aside. Put the frozen vegetables into the tray and pour over the chopped tomatoes. Place the cod pieces back on top and spread the pesto mixture over the cod.
5. Sprinkle the chopped garlic over the vegetables and cod and place back into the oven for 25 minutes.
6. Take out of the oven and sprinkle over the chopped parsley.
PREP & COOK TIME: 30 minutes