• 2 chicken breasts
• 4 tbsp peri peri seasoning powder
• 1/2 onion, sliced
• 1 bell pepper
• 5 mushrooms, sliced
• 1 garlic clove, crushed and diced
• 1 tsp turmeric
• 1 tsp chilli powder
• 1 tbsp coconut oil
1. Pre-heat your oven to 375F/190C/Gas mark 5.
2. Rub 2 tbsp peri peri seasoning powder over each chicken breast and marinade for 10-15 minutes.
3. Lightly wrap the chicken breasts in some foil and place onto an oven proof dish. Place into the oven for 15-20 minutes (depending on chicken breast size).
4. When the chicken has cooked, take it out of the oven and remove the the foil, placing the chicken juices into a separate bowl. Return the chicken back to the oven for a further 10 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, heat a small pan and add the coconut oil.
6. Throw in the garlic, onion, peppers and mushrooms and cook for a minute.
7. Add in the turmeric and chilli powder and stir fry for a further 2-3 minutes.
8. Add the chicken juices and mix together, cooking for a minute.
9. Serve the chicken with the vegetables.
PREP & COOK TIME: 40 minutes
SUPERFOOD: CHICKEN contains protein which helps build lean muscle and assists with weight loss.