• 2 sheets of filo pastry
• 2 tbsp crunchy peanut butter
• 100g porridge oats
• 30ml almond milk
• 4 tbsp honey
• 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180C/350F/Gas mark 4
2. Cut each sheet of filo pastry into 6 even squares. Lightly oil a muffin tray, and then put the small squares of pastry inside each muffin space.
3. Bake the filo pastry in the oven for 30 minutes
4. Meanwhile, combine the oats, almond milk, protein powder, peanut butter and honey into a bowl.
5. Line a plate with parchment paper and place 12 balls of the mixture onto the paper. Chill in the fridge for 20 minutes or when the filo pastry has finished cooking.
6. Once the filo pastry has cooked, add the peanut butter oat mixture into each pastry cup.
7. Cook for a further 15-20 minutes until warm and gooey.
SERVES: Makes 12 cups
PREP & COOK TIME: 50 minutes
SUPERFOOD: OATS contain fiber which is essential for maintaining sugar levels and cleans your colon and intestines.