• 200g 70% dark chocolate
• 2 tbsp coconut oil
• 1/2 tsp salt
• 20g crunchy peanut butter
1. Bring a pan of water to the boil. Heat the dark chocolate, salt and coconut oil in a bowl, placed over the boiling water. Be careful not to let the bottom of the boil touch the water, otherwise the chocolate will burn.
2. Line a muffin tray, with 8 muffin cases. Divide half of the melted chocolate mixture into the muffin cases, and place the tray in the freezer for 10 minutes.
3. Take the tray out of the freezer and scoop a tbsp of peanut butter into each muffin tray.
4. Pour the remaining melted chocolate over the peanut butter, and place back into the freezer for 20 minutes more.
5. Take out of the freezer, and discard the muffin cases. Serve.
PREP & COOK TIME: 40 minutes
SUPERFOOD: DARK CHOCOLATE contains anti-oxidants to help fight free radicals