• 2 chicken breasts
• 1 egg, beaten
• 40g panko breadcrumbs
• 10g plain flour
• Salt and pepper
• 10 tbsp coconut oil
1. Using a mallet or rolling pin, pound the chicken breasts until they are flat (around the thickness of a pound coin).
2. Next, create your coating stations – add the flour, salt and pepper to a separate bowl, the beaten egg to a bowl and the breadcrumbs to another bowl
3. Heat the coconut oil into a pan on a low heat.
4. Working through your coating station – add the chicken to the flour bowl and coat evenly. Then transfer the chicken to the beaten egg and coat. Finally add the chicken to the breadcrumbs and again, coat evenly. Then transfer the chicken to the pan and cook for 5-6 minutes each side or until the chicken has cooked. Remember to cook on a low heat so the breadcrumbs don’t burn.
5. Serve with roast vegetables or salad.
PREP & COOK TIME: 25 MINS
SUPERFOOD: CHICKEN high in protein, low in fat and contains vitamin B