• 400g pork loin steaks, cut into thin strips
• 3 carrots, peeled and cut into batons
• 2 tbsp panang curry paste
• 4 tbsp low-fat coconut milk
• 2 tbsp coconut oil
• 1 tbsp water
• 1 tbsp fish sauce
• 1 tsp sugar
• 2 chillies, sliced lengthways
• 4 kaffir lime leaves, cut into strips
1. Heat the coconut oil in a pan on a medium heat. Add the curry paste and fry for around 30 seconds
2. Add the pork strips and stir together until covered with the curry paste. Cook for 3 minutes.
3. Add in the coconut milk, carrots, fish sauce and sugar and cook for a further 8 minutes.
4. Tip onto a plate and garnish with the sliced kaffir lime leaves and chilli. Serve
PREP & COOK TIME: 20 minutes
SUPERFOOD: CHILLI helps to fight cold and flu, improves your digestive and gut health and speeds up your metabolism.