• 4 salmon fillets, halved lengthways
• 2 nori seaweed sheets
• 1 spring onion, finely chopped
• 400g spinach, washed
• 200g jasmine rice
• 3 tbsp light soy sauce
• 1 tbsp honey
• 400ml water
• Sesame sauce, to drizzle
• 2 tbsp sesame seeds
• 1 tbsp olive oil
• Salt and pepper
1. Heat a pan on a low heat with the olive oil and add the spinach. Cook until the spinach has wilted and then add the rice, salt and pepper, and stir together. Break up the spinach.
2. Add the water and cook for around 25-30 minutes, until the water has evaporated, and the rice has turned green.
3. Whilst the rice is cooking, marinade the salmon fillets with the soy sauce and honey.
4. Place each nori seaweed sheet on a plate and divide the rice between the 2 plates. Top with the salmon fillet and generously drizzle over the sesame sauce. Sprinkle the sesame seeds and spring onions over the salmon, and serve.
PREP & COOK TIME: 35 minutes
SUPERFOOD: SEAWEED contains iodine to support your thyroid gland, controlling tiredness, swelling and your weight.