• 50g panko breadcrumbs
• 2 salmon fillets
• 3 tbsp chopped parsley
• 1/2 tbsp lemon zest
• 1 tsp Dijon mustard
• 2 tbsp olive oil
• Salt and pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 350c/ 177F/ gas mark 4.
2. Mix the breadcrumbs, lemon zest, parsley, salt andpepper into a bowl.
3. Heat the olive oil into a pan and place the salmon fillets, skin-side down, onto the pan. Cook for 45 seconds before turning off the heat and transferring the salmon to an oven-proof dish.
4. Spread the dijon mustard over the top of the salmon fillets and, using a spoon, press the breadcrumb mixture onto the salmon. The mustard should help the breadcrumb mixture stick.
5. Place into the oven and cook for 20-25 minutes.
6. Serve with salad or homemade wedges.
PREP & COOK TIME: 30 minutes
SUPERFOOD: SALMON contains essential omega 3 fats to lower blood pressure and reduce the risk of cancer.