• 500g pork belly slices, sliced into small pieces
• 4 tbsp light soy sauce
• 4 tbsp oyster sauce
• 4 tbsp sugar
• 1 tbsp dark soy sauce
• 1/2 tsp salt
• 120ml water
• 1 tsp pork seasoning
• 1 tbsp coriander seeds
• 1 garlic clove, peeled and minced
• 1 tbsp black peppercorns
• 2 tbsp vegetable oil
1. In a bowl, marinade the pork with the light soy sauce, oyster sauce, sugar, salt and pork seasoning. Marinade for 20 minutes
2. In a mortar and pestle, add the coriander seeds, garlic and black peppercorns. Crush together until you form a paste.
3. Heat a wok until smoking, and add the oil. Lower the heat and add the garlic mix. Fry for 30 seconds until fragrant.
4. Turn up the heat and add the pork belly slices. Cook until the meat has browned.
5. Once the meat has browned, add the dark soy sauce and mix. Add the water and turn down the heat. Cook for around 10 minutes until the sauce has reduced, and thickened.
PREP & COOK TIME: 40 minutes
SUPERFOOD: Pork belly contains collagen which will help renew skin cells and reduce wrinkles, as well as support bone health