• 4 eggs
• 200g Greek yoghurt
• 225g chorizo, cut into small pieces
• 50g tahini
• 2 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
• 2 brown bread slices
• Handful of parsley, chopped
1. Bring 2 pans of water to the boil. One pan will be filled with around 5cm of water and another almost full of water.
2. Mix the yoghurt, garlic and tahini into a bowl and place the bowl over the pan with the 5cm of water. Make sure the bottom of the bowl does not touch the water.
3. Add a splash of water to the yoghurt mix and stir through until blended and smooth. Turn off the heat.
4. Add the chorizo pieces to a small frying pan. Cook for around 2-3 minutes, until it starts to release it’s oils.
5. In the other saucepan, add a generous amount of salt and turn the heat down to very low. Crack the eggs into the saucepan and poach for around 3 minutes. Remove the eggs with a slotted spoon to drain the water. Meanwhile, place the bread into the toaster.
6. Cut the toast into long strips and divide between 2 bowls. Pour the yoghurt sauce over the bread and top each bowl with the poached eggs and chorizo.
7. Sprinkle over the chopped parsley and serve.
PREP & COOK TIME: 15 minutes
SUPERFOOD: Eggs are a good source of protein to build and repair muscle