For the meatballs:
• 500g lean beef mince
• 2 cloves garlic, crushed and chopped
• 1 tsp dried mixed herbs
• 1 tsp cumin
• Salt and pepper
• 1 tbsp olive oil
For the spaghetti:
• 60g spinach
• 1 clove garlic, crushed and chopped
• ½ lemon
• 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
• Olive oil
• 150g dried spaghetti
- For the meatballs, mix the beef mince, mixed herbs, garlic, cumin, olive oil, salt and pepper together.
- Shape into small meatball shaped sizes. Heat some olive oil in a pan and fry the meatballs until cooked and brown. Put to one side
- At the same time, cook your spaghetti according to packet instructions.
- In a separate pan on a low heat, wilt the spinach by adding a bit of water into the pan with the spinach. Add the chopped garlic, tomatoes and squeeze the juice of the lemon into the dish. Season with salt and pepper.
- Turn off the heat and add the spaghetti, meatballs and drizzle in some olive oil and mix.
PREP & COOK TIME: 35 minutes
SUPERFOOD: LEMON Helps detoxify and remove waste materials from your body