• 2 sea bass fillets
• 3 tbsp coconut milk
• 2 garlic cloves, peeled and finely chopped
• 30g plain flour
• 30g panko breadcrumbs
• 30g crushed macadamia nuts
• Handful of chopped parsley
• Drizzle of olive oil
1. Marinade the sea bass fillets with the coconut milk and garlic. Leave to marinade for at least 30 minutes
2. Pre-heat the oven to 350F/180C/Gas Mark 4. In another bowl; mix the flour, breadcrumbs, parsley and macadamia nuts.
3. Leave as much of the coconut marinade on the fish as possible and place into the breadcrumb mix and coat evenly. Place onto a baking tray and sprinkle over any chopped macadamia nuts leftover. Drizzle over some olive oil and bake in the oven for 15 minutes. Serve with potatoes and salad.
PREP & COOK TIME: 40 minutes
SUPERFOOD: Sea bass contains calcium to help build strong bones and teeth