• 500g minced beef
• 1/2 onion, peeled and diced
• 3 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
• 5cm knob ginger, peeled and grated
• 50ml light soy sauce
• 3 tbsp Gochujang paste
• 3 tbsp brown sugar
• 3 tsp sesame oil
• 2 tbsp Shaoxing rice wine
• 1/2 tsp white pepper
• 2 tsp corn flour
• 1 courgette, shredded
• 1 carrot, peeled and shredded
• 6 florets broccoli
• 1/4 cucumber, thinly sliced
• 2 eggs
• 3 tbsp coconut oil
• Chilli flakes, for sprinkling
• 200g cooked rice
1. In a bowl, whisk the Gochujang paste, soy sauce, sugar, rice wine, pepper, cornflour and sesame oil together.
2. Heat a tbsp coconut oil in a wok and add the minced beef and onion. Stir fry until brown, before adding the ginger and garlic.
3. Add the Korean sauce mix and bring to the boil. Simmer between 5-10 minutes until the sauce starts to thicken.
4. In a smaller pan, add a tbsp of coconut oil and add the broccoli florets. Stir fry for around 5 minutes. Remove from the pan.
5. Add the remaining tbsp of coconut oil and add the eggs. Cook for around 1-2 minutes, or however you wish to have your fried egg.
6. Divided between 2 bowls, later the rice, minced beef mix, shredded carrot, shredded courgette, broccoli florets and fried eggs. Sprinkle over the chilli flakes and serve.
PREP & COOK TIME: 40 minutes
SUPERFOOD: BROCCOLI Contains antioxidants to fight free-radicals (molecules that damages the cells in your body)