• 1 large sweet potato, cut into small chunks
• 1 red onion, cut into wedges
• 100g kale
• 2 eggs, beaten
• 5 tbsp coconut oil
• 2 tbsp paprika
• 2 tbsp curry powder
• 1 tsp cumin
• 1/2 tsp turmeric
• 1 tsp palm sugar
• Salt and pepper
• 2 tbsp parsley, chopped
1. Pre-heat the oven to 400F/204C/Gas Mark 6.
2. Mix the sweet potato and onion with 2 tbsp coconut oil, 1 tbsp paprika, 1 tbsp curry powder, 1 tsp cumin, 1 tsp palm sugar, salt and pepper. Coat evenly before transferring to a baking tray and cooking for 30 minutes. Give it a shake halfway through cooking.
3. Meanwhile, mix the turmeric with the beaten egg. Heat a tbsp of coconut oil in a pan and add the beaten eggs. Keep moving around the pan to scramble. Put into a bowl and set to one side.
4. Heat the remaining 2 tbsp of oil into a pan and add the kale. Add the remaining tbsp of paprika and curry powder and cook for around 6-7 minutes until wilted and crispy.
5. Add the sweet potato, red onion mix and the egg to the kale, and combine well. Sprinkle over the chopped parsley. Serve
PREP & COOK TIME: 40 minutes
SUPERFOOD: Kale contains anti-oxidants and vitamin C to help repair skin cells