• 1/2 cucumber, quartered
• 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
• 1/2 onion, sliced
• 8 brussel sprouts, halved
• 8 mushrooms, halved
• 2 cloves garlic, crushed and chopped
• 200g lean turkey mince
• 1 egg
• 5 tbsp olive oil
• Salt and pepper
1. In a pan, heat 2 tbsp of olive oil and fry the garlic for 30 seconds before adding the turkey mince. Break the turkey pieces up until cooked. Season with salt and pepper and then place into a dish at one side.
2. Fill another pan with water and bring to the boil. Add the egg and boil on a low heat for around 8 minutes.
3. Heat another tbsp of olive oil into a pan and add the onions. Cook on a low-medium heat until the onions are browned and soft. Place into the dish with the turkey mince.
4. Again, heat another tbsp of olive oil and add the mushrooms. Cook the mushrooms on a low heat for around 4-5 minutes until they are brown and soft. Add to the dish with the other cooked foods.
5. Season the brussel sprouts well with salt, and add to the pan with the last tbsp of olive oil and cook until the brussel sprouts are crispy. Add them to the final dish.
6. Add the tomatoes and cucumber to the dish. Peel the egg and cut in half. Add this to the dish and serve.
PREP & COOK TIME: 20 minutes
SUPERFOOD: BRUSSEL SPROUTS contain antioxidants to fight free-radicals and contain vitamin K to help healthy bone structure.