• 4 halibut fillets
• 4 taco shells
• 1/2 mango, cut into small cubes
• 1 red onion, diced
• Juice of 1 lime
• 1 red pepper, de-seeded and diced
• 1 tomato, diced into small chunks
• Handful of chopped parsley
• 1 tbsp distilled white vinegar
• 3 tbsp olive oil
• 1 tsp brown sugar
• Salt and pepper
• 1/2 white cabbage, sliced
• 50ml low-fat coconut milk
• 2 tbsp low fat mayonaise
1. Pre-heat the grill.
2. Make the mango salsa by mixing the mango, red onion, tomatoes, red pepper, lime juice, parsley, white vinegar, olive olive, sugar, salty and pepper into a bowl.
3. Make the coconut coleslaw by mixing the cabbage, coconut milk and mayonnaise into a bowl.
4. Season the halibut with salt and pepper and grill for around 5-6 minutes each side.
5. Cut the halibut into 1 inch chunks and in the taco shell. Spoon over the coleslaw mixture before topping with the mango salsa.
PREP & COOK TIME: 25 minutes
SUPERFOOD: LIMES contain vitamin c which will help improve your immune system and general skin health.