• 400g turkey mince
• 1/2 red onion, peeled and diced
• 2 garlic cloves, peeled and finely chopped
• 1 tsp dried mixed herbs
• 40g chopped spinach
• 3 tbsp olive oil
• Salt and pepper
• 1/2 cucumber, chopped
• 4 flatbreads
For the tzatziki sauce:
• 30ml Greek yoghurt
• 1/2 cucumber, grated
• Juice of 1/2 lemon
• 1/2 tsp garlic powder
1. Make the tzatziki sauce by mixing the yoghurt, grated cucumber, lemon juice, garlic powder and salt together.
2. In another bowl, add the turkey mince, chopped spinach, garlic, red onion, mixed herbs, olive oil, salt and pepper together until fully combined. Form into 12 meatballs
3. In a pan, heat some oil and fry the meatballs for around 10 minutes, keeping turning them until they are browned.
4. Warm the flatbreads in the oven for 5 minutes, before assembling. Place the turkey meatballs, chopped cucumber into the flatbread and spoon over the tzatziki sauce. Serve.
PREP & COOK TIME: 25 minutes
SUPERFOOD: SPINACH Contains vitamin C to enhance your skin and immune system