• 8 pork sausages
• 4 potatoes, chopped into small cubes
• 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
• 10 button mushrooms, halved
• 6 tbsp olive oil
• 3 sprigs of thyme
• 4 eggs
1. Pre-heat the oven to 400F/ 180C / Gas Mark 6.
2. Add 4 tbsp olive oil to the tray and heat in the oven for 5 minutes. Remove the tray and add the potatoes and sausages. Cook for 15-20 minutes.
3. After 15-20 minutes, turn the sausages and potatoes over and add the tomatoes and mushrooms. Sprinkle over the thyme and cook in the oven for a further 10 minutes.
4. Make some wells in the tray and add the remaining olive oil into the gaps. Crack the eggs into the wells and place back into the oven for a final 3 minutes.
5. Serve with any accompanying breakfast food of your choice.
PREP & COOK TIME: 35 minutes
SUPERFOOD: Eggs are a good source of protein to build and repair muscle