• 300g reduced fat minced pork
• 2 garlic cloves, peeled and finely chopped
• 10 black peppercorns
• 2 tbsp plain flour
• 1 tbsp sugar
• 2 tbsp light soy sauce
• 1 tbsp coriander seeds
• 3 tbsp coconut oil
• 4 lettuce leaves
• Sriracha chilli sauce
1. Mix the minced pork, sugar, plain flour and soy sauce together in a bowl until well combined.
2. In a pestle and mortar, crush the peppercorns, garlic and coriander seeds together.
3. Mix the garlic and peppercorn with the minced pork and marinate for 30 minutes.
4. Shape the pork mix unto burger shapes. Heat the coconut oil in a pan on a low-medium heat and fry the burgers for around 5 minutes each side, or until brown and cooked.
5. Place each burger into a lettuce leave and drizzle over the chilli sauce. Serve
PREP & COOK TIME: 50 minutes
SUPERFOOD: GARLIC Contains antibacterial properties to help kill bacteria. This will improve your immune and digestive systems as well as help fight acne.