• 2 cod fillets
• 1 red onion, peeled and sliced
• 1/2 lettuce
• 1 avocado, peeled, de-stoned and sliced
• 1 tbsp chilli powder
• 1/2 tbsp cayenne pepper
• 1 tbsp cumin
• Juice from 1 lime
• Small handful of coriander, chopped
• 12 cherry tomatoes, chopped into small pieces
• 3 red chillies, finely sliced
• 3 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
• 1 tbsp garlic powder
• 2 tbsp sriracha sauce
• 1 tbsp mayonnaise
• 1 tbsp olive oil
1. Pre-heat your oven to 200c/400F/Gas Mark 6.
2. Cover the cod fillets with the cumin, chilli powder and cayenne powder. Place the fish into a foil wrap and spoon the olive oil over the cod. Cook for 10-15 minutes.
3. Time to make the salsa. In a separate bowl, add the red onion, garlic, red chilli, coriander, tomatoes and lime juice. Mix together.
4. Mix the sriracha sauce, mayonnaise and garlic powder together to make your sauce.
4. Create your bowls. Add the lettuce leaves dividing between 2 bowls. Add the sliced avocado, salsa and cod (breaking into pieces). Drizzle the sauce over the bowl.
PREP & COOK TIME: 20 minutes
SUPERFOOD: Limes contain antioxidants which can prevent kidney stones and reduce risk of heart disease