• 8 wholemeal tortilla wraps
• 4 chicken breasts, sliced
• 1 tsp cumin
• 1 tbsp paprika
• 1 tbsp chilli powder
• 2 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
• Juice of 1 lime
• Salt and pepper
• 1 red pepper, de-seeded and sliced
• 1 yellow pepper, de-seeded and sliced
• 1 onion, sliced
• 4 tbsp olive oil
• 100ml sourcream
• 2 avocados, peeled and de-stoned
• 1 small red onion, chopped finely
• Handful of coriander
1. In a bowl, marinade the chicken with the cumin, paprika, chilli power, garlic cloves, 1/2 of the lime juice and salt and pepper. Leave for at least 30 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, make the guacamole. Add the avocados, red onion, 2 tbsp olive oil, 1/2 lime juice, coriander, salt and pepper into a food processor and whizz together – depending on how chunky you like it.
3. Heat 2 tbsp olive oil in a pan on a medium heat and then add the marinated chicken and stir fry for around 8 minutes.
4. Add the onion and stir fry for 2 minutes before adding the red and yellow peppers. Stir fry for an additional 1-2 minutes.
5. Heat your tortilla on a separate pan for 30 seconds each side, before serving with the chicken, sourcream and guacamole.
PREP & COOK TIME: 45 minutes
SUPERFOOD: AVOCADO Contains vitamin K to reduce blood pressure levels, and help prevent cancer