• 2 chicken breasts
• 2 turkey bacon rashers
• 2 tbsp cream cheese
• 2 tsp dried mixed herbs
• 2 tsp Panko breadcrumbs
• 2 tsp Dijon mustard
1. Pre-heat the oven to 190C / 375F / Gas Mark 5.
2. Cut a slice in the middle of each chicken breast, to create a pocket.
3. Spread a tbsp of cream cheese into each chicken breast pocket
4. Use the turkey bacon to wrap up the chicken breast. Spread a tsp of Dijon mustard over the top and sprinkle the mixed herbs and panko breadcrumbs across.
5. Cook in the oven for 30 minutes. Serve
PREP & COOK TIME: 35 minutes
SUPERFOOD: Chicken contains protein, which is essential for bone and muscle growth.