• 4 Portobello mushrooms
• 1 spring onion, chopped
• 100g crab meat
• 10g Panko breadcrumbs
• 1 tbsp mayonnaise
• 60g mozzarella cheese
• 10g parmesan cheese, grated
• 1 egg
• Olive oil, to drizzle
• Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Pre-heat the oven to 170 C / 350 F / Gas mark 4.
2. Cut the stalks out of the mushrooms to create space to add the filling.
3. In a separate bowl: add the crab meat, parmesan, mozzarella (broken into chunks), breadcrumbs, spring onion, egg, mayonnaise, salt and pepper. Mix well until combined.
4. Stuff each mushroom with the crab filling and sprinkle over some extra breadcrumbs.
5. Place into the oven and cook for around 15-20 minutes, until the breadcrumbs are brown and crispy.
6. Drizzle over the olive oil and serve with a salad.
SERVES: 2 (or 4 as a starter)
PREP & COOK TIME: 20 minutes
SUPERFOOD: Crab contains omega-3 to reduce cholesterol, and phosphorus to support strong bones and teeth