• 100g crab meat
• 300g cooked white rice, cooled down
• 4 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
• 10cm ginger, peeled and finely chopped
• 2 spring onions, finely chopped
• 2 tbsp fish sauce
• 2 tbsp soy sauce
• 1 tbsp rice wine
• 1 tbsp white pepper
• 2 eggs
• Handful of chopped coriander
• 3 tbsp vegetable oil
1. Heat the vegetable oil in a wok over a medium heat.
2. Add the garlic and ginger and sauté for a minute.
3. Add the cooked rice, and cook for a further 3 minutes, constantly stirring.
4. Add the soy sauce, fish sauce, rice wine and pepper and mix into the rice.
5. Beat the 2 eggs together in a bowl. Make a large well in the rice and add the eggs. Leave them for 30 seconds until they start to scramble, being mixing them with the rice.
6. Fold the crab meat and spring onions into the rice and mix thoroughly. Cook for a further minute.
7. Garnish with the chopped coriander and serve.
PREP & COOK TIME: 20 minutes
SUPERFOOD: Crab contains omega-3 to reduce cholesterol, and phosphorus to support strong bones and teeth