For the shrimp:
• 8-12 jumbo king prawns, shelled
• 10g desiccated coconut
• 20g plain flour
• 1 egg
• 30g panko breadcrumbs
• 1 tsp cayenne powder
• Juice of 1 lime
• Oil for shallow frying
For the sauce:
• 1 tsp sriracha sauce
• 4 tbsp Greek yoghurt
1. Mix the desiccated coconut and panko breadcrumbs together in a bowl.
2. Create your breading stations: put the put and cayenne powder into one bowl. Whisk the egg in another.
3. Heat the oil in a pan.
4. Dip the prawns into the flour, and then into the egg mixture, followed by the breadcrumbs.
5. Fry in the pan for around 3 minutes each side. (It may need more or less time depending how big your prawns are).
6. Mix the sriracha sauce and yoghurt together in a bowl.
7. Serve the prawns with the sauce, finishing by squeezing the lime juice over the prawns.
PREP & COOK TIME: 15 mins
SUPERFOOD: Prawns contain zinc which is essential for a healthy immune system