• 240g chickpeas
• 70g crunchy peanut butter
• 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• 30g oats
• 80ml semi-skimmed milk
• 1 tsp baking powder
• 30g dark chocolate, broken into pieces
1. Rinse and drain the chickpeas. Pat them in a towel to dry them and remove any moisture. Pre-heat the oven to 400F/200C/ Gas mark 6.
2. In a food processor, throw the chickpeas, peanut butter, oats, milk, vanilla, protein powder and baking powder. Whizz until smooth and combined
3. Mix the dark chocolate chunks through the mixture.
4. Line a baking tray with parchment paper and spoon the mixture on, in a circular cookie shape.
5. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden. Cool for 5 minutes and serve.
PREP & COOK TIME: 20 minutes
SUPERFOOD: Chickpeas contain iron and calcium to improve bone health