• 30g chocolate protein powder
• 30g plain flour
• 2 tbsp cacao powder
• 1 egg
• 120ml skimmed milk
• Drizzle of honey
• 1 banana, chopped
• 2 tbsp vegetable oil
1. Whisk the flour, protein powder, cacao powder, egg and milk into a bowl. Leave for 1 minute.
2. Heat the oil on a low heat in a pan.
3. Spoon some of the mixture into the pan to get the size of the pancake you want and cook for 30 seconds or until bubble form on form.
4. Flip the pancake over and cook for a further 30 seconds
5. Pour the remainder of the mix into the pan and repeat the cooking process.
6. Stack the pancakes on top of each other and top with the chopped banana.
7. Drizzle over the honey and serve.
PREP & COOK TIME: 10 minutes
SUPERFOOD: Bananas contain potassium to reduce blood pressure, and maintain water levels