• 8 chicken thighs, removing the bone and cut into pieces
• 1 onion, peeled and cut into chunks
• 1 red pepper, de-seeded and cut into chunks
• 3 spring onions, finely sliced
• 10 dried chillies
• 20g cashew nuts
• 2 tbsp nam prik pao paste (chilli paste)
• 1 tbsp fish sauce
• 1 tbsp oyster sauce
• 1 chicken stock cube
• 20ml water
• 1 tbsp vegetable oil
1. Heat the oil in a wok on a high heat, and add the garlic. Stir-fry for 30 seconds before adding the chicken thighs, nam prik pao paste, fish sauce and oyster sauce. Cook for 3-4 minutes until chicken has started to brown.
2. Add the onions, red pepper, dried chillies and cashew nuts. Continue to stir-fry for 2 minutes.
3. Add the water and crumble the stock cube into the mix.
4. Cook for a further minute before adding in the spring onions.
5. Serve with jasmine rice
PREP & COOK TIME: 20 minutes
SUPERFOOD: CHILLI helps to fight cold and flu, improves your digestive and gut health and speeds up your metabolism.