• 5 chicken breasts, cut into chunks
• 1 lemon (zest and juice)
• 4 garlic cloves, crushed and chopped
• 1 tbsp dried herbs
• 5 tbsp olive oil
• 1 tsp paprika
• 1 tsp cumin
• Salt and pepper
• Wooden skewers (soaked in water)
For the salad:
• 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
• Packet of salad leaves
• 1 red onion, cut into strips
• 1/2 cucumber, thinly cut
• 10 green olives
• Drizzle of olive oil
- Add the chicken chunks, garlic, herbs, cumin, paprika, olive oil, salt, pepper and the juice and zest of one lemon to a bowl. Mix together and leave to marinade for 2-3 hours. If you have the time, leave it to marinade overnight so the flavours can soak into the chicken.
- Thread the chicken onto the skewers and cook on the grill or barbecue for about 12 minutes each side or until cooked.
- Whilst the chicken is cooking, make the salad by combing the tomatoes, rocket, red pepper and olive oil.
PREP & COOK TIME: 3 HOURS
SUPERFOOD: LEMON Helps detoxify and remove waste materials from your body