• 4 chicken breasts, diced
• 1 broccoli, cut into florets
• 1 onion, halved and sliced
• 1 red pepper, de-seeded and sliced
• 1 clove garlic, chopped
• 1 red chilli, finely sliced
• 2 tbsp soy sauce
• 2 tbsp hoisin sauce
• 4 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
• 1 tbsp coconut oil
• 2 cups of jasmine rice (cooked)
- Mix the chicken pieces with the soy sauce, hoisin sauce, sweet chilli sauce. Leave to marinade for 15 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a wok and wait until the oil is hot.
- Throw in the garlic and stir fry for 30 seconds before adding in the chicken pieces with any leftover marinade.
- Stir fry until the chicken is cooked through and turned white.
- Add the onions, broccoli, red pepper and chilli and stir fry for 2 more minutes.
- Add ¼ cup of water to the pan
- Stir fry for another 2 minutes
- Serve with the jasmine rice.
PREP & COOK TIME: 35 MINS
SUPERFOOD: BROCCOLI Contains antioxidants to fight free-radicals (molecules that damages the cells in your body)