• 100g plain tortilla chips
• 250g turkey mince
• 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
• 1/2 red onion, diced
• 1 red chilli, thinly sliced
• 1 tsp cumin
• 1 tsp paprika
• 1 tsp chilli powder
• 1 avocado, de-stoned and sliced
• 1 tbsp olive oil
• 40g cheddar cheese
• Handful of chopped coriander
1. Pre-heat the oven to 320F/ 180C/ Gas Mark 3.
2. Heat the olive oil in a pan and cook the turkey mince for 3 minutes. Add the cumin, paprika and chilli and cook for a further 2 minutes.
3. In an oven-proof tray, add the tortilla chips, turkey mince, tomato, red onion and 1/2 of the chilli.
4. Top with the melted cheese and bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
5. Top with the avocado slices, coriander and the rest of the chilli. Serve.
PREP & COOK TIME: 30 minutes
SUPERFOOD: TURKEY contains protein to help build and repair muscles. It is also low in fat.