• 2 sweet potatoes
• 2 chicken breasts
• 1 spring onion, chopped
• 1/2 red onion, peeled and diced
• 3 tbsp mayonnaise
• 1/2 tsp garlic powder
• 2 tbsp Sriracha hot sauce
• 1/4 tsp Dijon mustard
• 1 tsp mixed herbs
• Salt and pepper
- Pre-heat the oven 200C / 400F / Gas Mark 6.
- Prick the sweet potatoes all over with a fork and place into the oven. Bake for 45 minutes.
- Meanwhile, bring a saucepan of water to the boil. Place the chicken breasts in the saucepan and boil for around 20 minutes. Remove the chicken and leave to cool.
- Once the chicken has cooled, use 2 forks to shred the chicken. Place the chicken into a bowl with the mayonnaise, hot sauce, Dijon mustard, garlic powder, spring onions, mixed herbs and salt.
- Once the sweet potatoes have cooked, slice down the middle to open up each potato. Filled the potatoes with the buffalo chicken mix and top with the diced red onion. Serve.
PREP & COOK TIME: 50 minutes
SUPERFOOD: Sweet potatoes are a good source of fiber to aid digestion.